Wood County Family & Children First Council
The Wood County Family and Children First Council commissioned the Psychology Department of Bowling Green State University to conduct a three phase needs assessments of Wood County Children and Families. This work was completed from 2010 through 2011 under the leadership and guidance of Drs. Eric Dubow and Carolyn Tompset.
STRATEGIC PLAN - Recommendations & Action Steps
You may access five key assessment documents below.
- Integrative Summary of six major studies 1998 to 2010
- Phase I - Wood County Assessment of Needs of Families and Children: Ages 0--12
- Phase II - Wood County Assessment of Needs of Adolescents: Parent Survey
- Wood County Assessment of Needs of Adolescents: Adolescent Survey
- Phase III - Wood County Assessment of Needs of Transitional Youth
- PowerPoint of Assessment Overview
- Agenda - Data Review & Collaborative Planning Summit of March 22, 2012
- Notes of Collaborative Planning Summit
- Recommendations to Family & Children First Council PowerPoint - August 2012