Substitute Application & Information
Please use WCESC sub application for only Elmwood, North Baltimore, and Otsego. If interested in subbing for Bowling Green, Eastwood, Lake, Northwood and WCESC special needs programs contact Rachel Wixey using the info below or at 1-877-977-9499.
- Renewing License
- Sub Application for ELM, NB & OTS only
- Sub Application for Bowling Green, Eastwood, Lake, and Northwood (see Rachel Wixey info/links below)
- Sub Teacher Job Description
- AESOP Quick Sheet for Subs
- Beginning/End Times for Schools
- Sub Para Job Description
- Sub Time Slip
- Schools Addresses/Phones
- Applying for a license
To begin the employment process as a substitute teacher for the Wood County Educational Service Center serving Bowling Green, Eastwood, Lake, and Northwood please visit the Rachel Wixey & Associates website to submit your application. RW&A serves as our substitute management provider, responsible for the recruitment and employment of Substitute Teachers.